How to donate
The Witham is a registered charity. We continue to build income streams from ticket, café and retail sales, or other commercial activities such as hiring out rooms, gallery and studios, but we also need additional financial support.
The generosity of the public has already made a huge difference to our sustainability. With their on-going help, and support from grants, The Witham will:
- be a venue where everyone is welcomed
- provide entertainment of a quality that is normally only available in large urban centres
- expand what is offered to take account of feedback from our audiences, whilst continuing with programming that people already value
- be a centre for friendship and community involvement
- listen and respond to local people about what they want
- pay our staff a fair wage
- maintain our heritage building
Please continue to support The Witham by visiting our Just Giving Page and donating there. Or, perhaps you could join that generous group of people who are already making a difference to The Witham by means of a monthly donation. Simply complete this form and pass it on to your bank.
If you are a UK tax payer, and have not already done so, please complete this Gift Aid form since your permission will allow us to claim 25% extra tax back on any donations you make. Higher rate tax payers are able to offset donations through their annual tax return.
You can also join our Friends Scheme: just head here for more information.