Please find the latest Covid Emergency Funding information below from Durham County Council.
New schemes added:
- Barclays 100×100 UK Covid-19 Community Relief Fund
- Youth Endowment Fund Covid-19 Grant Round
- Swimathon Foundation Covid-19 Relief Fund
- The Coalfield Regeneration Trust Covid-19 Recovery and Resilience Fund
- Hadrian Trust
- The Football Foundation Pitch Preparation Fund
- The Freelands Foundation Emergency Fund FREELANCERS WORKING IN THE CREATIVE ARTS
- Power to Change – C-19 Emergency Trading Income Support Scheme
£3.45 million grant support to front-line food aid charity currently unable to meet an increased demand for food from vulnerable individuals or supporting charities but have the capacity to distribute all of the food purchased under this grant by 9 August 2020. The minimum limit of need to apply to this grant scheme is £30,000 over a 12 week period and the maximum Grant Funding available to each organisation is £100,000. The grant scheme will close on Monday 6 July. Applicant will need to register with the eSourcing portal from 11 May 2020.
The 2020/21 round of Tampon Tax Funding is inviting bid under three categories, violence against women and girls; young women’s mental health and wellbeing; and a general programme. Charitable, benevolent and philanthropic organisations from across the UK applying to this round of funding are welcomed to include activities that seek to address the consequences of Covid-19 for disadvantaged women and girls. Applications should be for £1 million or more and be from organisations that can deliver impact across their chosen category and across multiple regions in one or more of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Grants may be for 1 or 2 year projects. All activities must be concluded and funds must be spent by 30th June 2022. We are particularly interested in receiving applications from organisations whose projects include making onward grants to other charitable organisations. The deadline for applications is midnight on Sunday 31 May 2020.
Schemes closed in the last week:
- The Clothworkers’ Foundation Emergency Capital Programme – Suspended, further update will be provided after outstanding grans assessments have been completed
- Standard Life Foundation Coronavirus Pandemic fast track application
- Maverick Stars Community Food Hub
- The Sir Jules Thorn Charitable Trust Hospice Fund