Our Programming and Marketing Manager Sarah Gent shares an event management update in light of the COVID-19 closure:
The Witham team are working to postpone events where possible and we’ve managed to confirmed dates for the following events:
- Tap dancing workshop – moved to 19th September 2020
- Douglas Pittuck exhibition – moved to September 2020
- Sunday Classics: Ingrid Sawers and Alexandra Mackenzie – moved to 29 September 2020
- Funny Way To Be Comedy: Simon Brodkin – moved to 11th November 2020
- The Witham Rewind Disco – postponed but date to be confirmed
- Naked Hope – moved to 18th November 2020
- Billy Mitchell and Bob Fox – moved to 16th December 2020
- Funny Way To Be: Thinking Drinkers – moved to 5th March 2021
- Arcade: Feat Heidi Talbot & Adam Holmes – moved to 17th April 2021
We are working through the list and contacting everyone who is booked regarding both cancelled and postponed events.
If you’ve already booked, your booking will automatically update to the new date but if you are unable to attend, we will be in touch regarding the next steps.
Please bear with us – we are a small team doing our best.
Lastly, a huge thank you to everyone for your warm responses to our emails – it has been a tricky job far easier to have such a positive response.