The Witham team is doing all it can to prevent the transmission of the disease in its premises and amongst staff, volunteers and visitors.
We are monitoring Government advice daily to ensure that our actions are in line with that advice.
Events are currently going ahead but if this changes, we will inform everyone who has booked a ticket and publish information on our website.
We encourage people to follow the government and NHS guidelines as follows:
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Tissues and anti-bacterial soap are available for use in the bathrooms, and we have anti-bacterial gel available in the café for customers.
All the above is relevant as of 11th March 2020 and will be updated if/when Government advice changes.